GamerzFun.net ~ Where gaming meets hacking
Please join now, or login to be allowed for more features! ;D
Please join now, or login to be allowed for more features! ;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy VIP ~ multi bot ~ sell 4 accounts with 100+ ~ you've earned alot

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RLS] RodTrainer v85

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin
Cheater

[RLS] RodTrainer v85 Empty
PostSubject: [RLS] RodTrainer v85   [RLS] RodTrainer v85 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Edit: I cant believe my brother offer me help for a little while... he fixed AOE Pvac and CSEAX crashing in CS.... He also fixed the packet based functions crashing MS when paired with DJC ... thnx bro...

may 12 update is credited to my brother.. he is good in C++ but just dont have interest with MS...

since i will be away for like 2-3 months.. heres my farewell gift for the w8baby community... it it has built in bypass so no more hassle injecting bypass and trainers...
it means you can inject my trainer and bypass is automatically activated... and then you can use my ingame injector.. and inject other dlls you use while in game..

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kdn2mytma4c/RodTrainCRC v85.1.rar

Instruction:
This bot has built in CRC bypass but you can use other bypass if you want.

For VIP user using this withDJC**
*Inject DJC first
*Inject Rodtrain CRC v85.1.dll
** a pop up will say "Cant find MSCRC Routine. CRCBypass is already hooked by other program" it means the bypass is already active

For non VIP users
*if you plan to use another trainer or PE with built in bypass.. inject it first before rodtrainCRC v85.1.dll
*if your not using other trainer.. inject RodtrainCRC v.85.1.dll(no message will pop up and bypass will be activated)

***Note for PYPQ
Do not press hide for the PYPQ window or else it screw up... you can onlu minimize the pypq window...

Works Multiple MS provided that they must be of different game setting

Green - safe

Yellow - Use it at your own risk
*do not attack or loot with mousefly on or else a/B
mousefly is unly used for JQ and rushing

Red - A/B
Instant Drop = Not working
for the ss and others refer to the old post... changed some and added some.. on it... well the same way and instruction as v84

- Martin
Back to top Go down

[RLS] RodTrainer v85
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzFun.net ~ Where gaming meets hacking :: Global MapleStory :: MapleStory Hacks/Bots Downloads :: Patched Hacks-
Jump to: