GamerzFun.net ~ Where gaming meets hacking
Please join now, or login to be allowed for more features! ;D
Please join now, or login to be allowed for more features! ;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy VIP ~ multi bot ~ sell 4 accounts with 100+ ~ you've earned alot

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[LEAK] SnooMDR v.85 - Mini Dungeon Rusher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin
Cheater

[LEAK] SnooMDR v.85 - Mini Dungeon Rusher Empty
PostSubject: [LEAK] SnooMDR v.85 - Mini Dungeon Rusher   [LEAK] SnooMDR v.85 - Mini Dungeon Rusher I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Due to the fact that several awesome things are going to/have happened (exams over, biggg party) i have decided to release a few things

Instalment number 1:

SnooMDR Beta
Snootae's Mini Dungeon Rusher

[LEAK] SnooMDR v.85 - Mini Dungeon Rusher Snoomdr

What this does is rush you back into a Mini Dungeon, when you reach the map outside it.

Instructions (listen up yo):
1. Inject a crc bypass into maplestory
2. Inject SnooMDR.dll into maplestory
3. Locate the mini dungeon you wish to train in
4. In the map outside your chose mini dungeon, move to the portal and press the set map x and y button
[LEAK] SnooMDR v.85 - Mini Dungeon Rusher 13690084
5. Once the settings are set, you may tick the Mini Dungeon Rusher checkbox
6. Enter the dungeon etc..etc..etc
7. Whenever you enter the previous map (the one you saved the settings for) you should get back into the dungeon pretty soon

Notes:
1. This may be detected as a virus, it is packed to steal thievery, but I am well trusted
2. No I did not rip this from VIP, it works in a completely different way, and Im not smart enough to rip things anywho
3. This is the kind of thing I would/was planning to release in VIP, but mine ran out and i dont really have the moneys to spend on it
4. There's a chance the dll may need some runtimey things, which unfortunately I haven't found yet, but I am trying
6. This is a beta, and its not very good, and I don't care, I am going to make a full rusher and add it to me newest trainer, but this is for now
7. No multi maple support, read this once more 'BETA'

Credits:
Me

Downloads:
zShare
MediaFire

ENJOY! Very Happy

- Martin
Back to top Go down

[LEAK] SnooMDR v.85 - Mini Dungeon Rusher
Page 1 of 1